keskiviikko 7. elokuuta 2013

TRAVEL SIZE PRODUCTS

As we all know traveling is enjoyable when your bag is light. That is why I have collected here some of my favorite travel size products. I usually like to pack everything in my hand luggage just in case my suitcase gets lost. So far I have been lucky but you never know.


These are the new products I found. Cute package I have to say. The shampoo and the conditioner leave your hair perfectly smooth. Moroccainoil is the best leave in conditioner I have ever tried.


These are also quite new products. It is hard to find travel size facial soap that would clean your make-up and wash the face. So far this is the best I have found.


Chanel Eau Tendre and Dior Rose Bow nail polish. Do I need to say more?

Last but not the least. Shower gel and body lotion from the Body Shop.


I could not wait until the next trip. I know lots of people hate packing but I really like it, especially when it comes to cosmetics. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti