maanantai 24. kesäkuuta 2013

TRAVEL MAKE UP ESSENTIALS




I love make up. I also love organizing it.  Hands up everybody who has a make up bag for small and long trips. Yes, my hand was up. I tend to travel light when it comes to cosmetics. Here is my make up pouch, which will travel with me in a month to the next destination.




Two Dior essentials: Lip Maximizer and Color Lip Balm

It is not difficult to guess my favorite brand. As much as I like selective cosmetics, there are also some treasures from H&M, which are as good as similar products from more expensive shelves. 


These products I take with me for long trips. This summer's best bargain has definitely been the cosmetic pouch from Tory Burch.



The pink gang. 

Only couple more weeks and this cosmetic lover is on  its way to investigate new shelves.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti